The real estate and property management industry faces a host of challenges. These include:
- Introducing new (mobile) technology
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Understanding how to get the most from recent tech innovations
- Optimizing the use of mobile applications available
Property managers must recognize the benefits of leveraging technological advancements. Those who do are managing their businesses more effectively and streamlining operations. Mobile technology makes life more efficient and less costly for everyone – tenants, managers, property owners. Properties need to embrace smartphone apps, which can help them maintain their swimming pools, schedule maintenance requests and stay in touch with owners. Using a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to implement the technology properly is the only way that users can gain optimum benefit. To meet all of the challenges you are facing, Concertium provides affordable IT solutions for property managers.
IT services for real estate and property management companies in Tampa and Florida
Concertium has several property management clients. Our company was the first to recognize a growing need for professional services to help community associations manage their assets. Few property management firms have the expertise to help associations use technology effectively to meet these challenges. By blending a dedication to exceptional personal service and partnering with Concertium to assist these properties, our clients create powerful reasons for associations to choose them to help manage their communities.
Concertium has decades of experience supporting Real Estate and Property Management companies
- We assess the property manager’s day-to-day IT needs.
- We can determine whether they need additional IT resources in order to grow the company.
- Our CTO/CEO can provide innovative ideas on how to streamline internal processes.
- We’re not just an onsite/remote help desk, we also have a full-fledged development team.
- Convenient location in the heart of Tampa supporting Ocala, Lakeland, to Naples.
- Our ability to respond on-site to issues on short notice is a critical selling point.
- We can lay out parallel project plans for IT systems infrastructure and software development.
- Large development projects to replace proprietary deed restriction applications.
- Any software can be custom built for the specific client needs.
- Migrate all internally hosted web sites to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Upgrade Microsoft Exchange email servers from the outdated version to current versions.
- Act as virtual CIO to consult with owners to identify ways to further enhance business processes.
- Partner with a network SOC partner for advanced endpoint protection and security monitoring.
- Identify opportunities to shore up company’s IT infrastructure to put them into a best-in-class technology situation.
- Solve the security issues of users using personal devices to access the company’s systems and using private email addresses to exchange proprietary data.
- Upgrade file servers to correct issues with outdated permissions.
- Office 365 migrations
- Back-up storage and disaster recovery plans
- Development of a single dashboard to monitor all their home-grown applications.
We have numerous clients in real estate and property management. Therefore, we understand the unique needs of small businesses in these industries.
Concertium provides affordable IT solutions for property managers
If you are the CEO, COO, or CFO of a mid-market property management company in Tampa Bay, please reach out to Concertium to discuss implementing an MSP agreement to take advantage of our full capabilities.
Since 1997, Concertium has been providing Managed IT services to SMB and middle market companies throughout Tampa Bay. We are regularly listed as a Top 10 Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the annual survey by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. We have an extensive background installing, servicing, and supporting real estate brokers and property managers with flexible hosting, managed services and cloud software that evolve based on industry demand. With a local presence in Tampa, and a customer software development arm in India, we entail 75 employees and 50+ clients, and our technology-driven solutions are the most strategic and affordable choice for any real estate broker or property management company in West Central Florida.
Concertium can provide a free IT assessment
Your MSP should understand the software and hardware you are using to run your small business. Every SMB business owner using Apple MacOS deserves an IT provider who is trained to support those systems.
Would like to hear more about how Concertium can support your business and its technology infrastructure? Let’s schedule a free IT assessment call with our CEO and CTO to learn more about your business and current technology needs.