The government and defense contractor industry faces a host of challenges. These include:
- Handling cybersecurity risk
- Protecting their business data
- Creating a disaster recovery plan
- Understanding strategic planning
- Staying abreast of new technology
Most small business owners are aware of their challenges in keeping up productivity. Ensuring employee efficiency and having the company running smoothly are daily goals. Technology challenges play a major role in overall time management. There are a variety of services available to leverage technology. Government and defense contractors must educate themselves and understand that these issues have to be tackled one at a time. Hiring a Managed Services Provider for IT support and digital transformation is the first step in the process. Concertium provides affordable it solutions for government and defense contractors
In the government and defense contracting industry, compliance related issues are commonplace. With the possibility of administration and party changes happening every two to four years, the rules governing this industry offer additional complexities. Although more compliance issues may arise, it is essential to give attention to the policies that influence government contracting.
We support middle market Tampa Bay government and defense contractors
We support defense contractor and federal contracting firms headquartered in Tampa, Florida and through the Tampa Bay and West Central Florida areas. Our clients have been awarded contracts to the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) headquarters at Macdill AFB, such as five-year, $375M Enterprise-Wide Training and Exercise Program Support (UEWTEP II) contract to provide management and subject matter experts to USSOCOM worldwide.
Our company is located in the Tampa Bay area, and we are a firm focused on assisting companies bidding on Federal contracts, or serving the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State, and USAID. Our defense contractor clients usually have between 200-500 employees, and they generate revenues between $25-$50 million each year. Our average client has 15+ years in business, and they specialize in the policy, management, and operational needs of U.S. government clients.
Concertium has decades of experience supporting defense and government contractors
With a team of technicians spanning the globe, Concertium has decades of experience assisting defense and government contracting companies in Tampa Bay and West Central Florida. We have worked with a variety of hardware and software set-ups for customers, and we provide affordable it solutions for government and defense contractors
Concertium has assisted local defense and government contractor companies with projects such as:
- Ensuring the firm is National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Compliant
- Assisting with award applications for Department of Defense (DOD) contracts.
- Receiving a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) assessment.
- Migrating email and file storage from Rackspace and Egnyte to Office 365 and Sharepoint.
- Completing their CMMC assessment and reviewing the findings.
- Analyzing whether an additional layer of security is necessary.
- Implementing a single-sign-on (SSO) solution to secure the logins to their identity server.
- Pulling their Jamis Prime and Namely under the Okta umbrella as well,
- Developing time-tracking applications required for Department of Defense (DOD) work.
- Monitoring and supporting their login security.
- Ensuring any possible breaches or attempts to breach were thwarted.
- Assisting with the deployment of such security features as Bitlocker drive encryption
- Adding Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) tools and virus protection
- Helping manage their IT Infrastructure.
- Taking ownership of the hardware ordering and initial software set-up for all new hires.
- Ordering the laptops and all the peripheral accessories including monitors.
- Assisting them with migrating to a new website domain.
- Overseeing the migration process to eliminate such issues as problems and account syncing timeouts between Okta and the subsystems.
- Implementing Meraki firewall devices to keep the networks secure.
- Implemented the use of CrashPlan to back-up all their computers to prevent data loss.
- Monitoring their Cisco Meraki network switches for anything that would appear out of place.
- Conducting regular calls to discuss upcoming projects and needs so that we can make sure they get everything they need in a timely manner.
- We help to keep their IT infrastructure up and running and intact so that they can continue to grow and be prosperous.
Concertium can provide IT solutions that are affordable
If you are the CEO, COO, or CFO of a defense or government contractor in Tampa, please reach out to Concertium to discuss implementing an MSP agreement to take advantage of our full capabilities.
Since 1997, Concertium has been providing Managed IT services to SMB and middle market companies throughout Tampa Bay. We are regularly listed as a Top 10 Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the annual survey by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. We have an extensive background installing, servicing, and supporting long-term care providers with flexible hosting, managed services and cloud software that evolve based on industry demand. With a local presence in Tampa, and a customer software development arm in India, we entail 75 employees and 50+ clients, and our technology-driven solutions are the most strategic and affordable choice for any acute or post-acute care provider in West Central Florida.
Concertium can provide an IT assessment
Your MSP should understand the software and hardware you are using to run your small business. Every SMB business owner using Apple MacOS deserves an IT provider who is trained to support those systems.
Would like to hear more about how Concertium can support your business and its technology infrastructure? Contact us today.